Mar 19, 2011

Best Web-based hosted project management tools

I have tried several project management tools. I have found out that Wrike is the best one (at least, for me). These are the PM tools that I have tried:

1. Basecamp - It's nice, but a task cannot be attached with files, and it does not have bug reports area.
2. 5pm - The UI is so uncomfortable and it does not have bug reports area.
3. AceProject - This one is not-well-designed. It's very difficult to use.
4. ProjectPlace - Too expensive. It's 1 person for 27 dollars per month per project.
5. CentralDesktop - a task cannot be attached with files

Wrike has everything:
- A task can be attached with files
- You can create any folder and any sub-folder. This means that I can create a sub-folder 'bugs' under any project.
- You can have as many folders as you want because Wrike charges according to number of users
- UI is generally good. It is easy to add task and assign to people.

And I feel like I start acting like a real CTO ...